Inspired by the Mediterranean cuisine, paleo rosemary pork roast is the perfect choice for a healthy meal. This delicious grain-free dish is savory and light, making it ideal for summer. Combine it with an irresistible mix of veggies and herbs to enhance its flavor.
What I like about this dish is that it can be served both warm and cold. If you want a quick snack, simply grab a slice and enjoy it. For a hearty meal, serve the pork roast with sweet potatoes, mashed vegetables, or cauliflower rice. Personally, I use pork loin because it’s super lean and has less fat than other cuts of meat. Rosemary adds flavor and gives it an exotic taste.
Paleo pork roast is so easy to make that you can try it anytime! On top of that, it’s gluten and dairy free. If you use pork loin, you’ll obtain a light, healthy meal that fits into your diet. This cut of meat has only 121 calories per serving and contains over 22 grams of protein as well as high levels of riboflavin, vitamin N6, thiamin, and bacon. One serving provides over eight percent of the recommended daily intake of vitamin B12. Pork loin is rich in magnesium, iron, calcium, manganese, and other essential minerals that support optimum health. Due to its high protein content, it speeds up your metabolism and helps preserve muscle while on a diet.
With its Mediterranean flavor, this rosemary pork roast recipe is ideal for lunch or dinner. The leftovers can be used for cooking omelet, frittata, stew, salads, and other tasty meals. This dish is perfect for holidays too!
- 1 lbs pork tenderloin
- 1 tbsp rosemary, chopped
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme
- 6 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Coarse ground sea salt to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the spices and herbs with water and olive oil in a small bowl
- Place the tenderloin in a roasting pan
- Rub the mixture over the meat
- Roast for 30 minutes, turn the meat over, and roast for another 25-30 minutes
- Remove it from the oven and let it cool for about 10 minutes
- Serve sliced, whole, or shredded