Welcome to my Paleo pork steak with salad recipe here at Heavy2Healthy.net.
I love steak. There is something about having steak for lunch rather than eating a sandwich and this recipe is a fantastic classic so that you can do just that.
I love my steak with chips and a sauce as that is how I was brought up to enjoy steak. But in this recipe we are following Paleo so things are done a little differently. Gone is the naughty fries and instead we have salad. There is still a lovely sauce though but we have a super healthy one instead.
Plus if you still wanted your fries you could change them for sweet potato fries, courgette fries or even carrot fries.
But the choice is yours and that is why I want to rename this my DIY steak night in because that is exactly what it can be. You could change it for peppercorns on your steak, have sweet potato fries instead of salad or even add your own Paleo approved onion rings!
- 2 pork steaks
- 1 grated carrot
- 2 tbsp coconut cream
- Salt & Pepper
- Coconut oil
- Prepare steaks by rubbing salt and pepper on both sides and some coconut oil.
- Put on a grill for 10 minutes each side depending on how thick your steaks are.
- Whilst the pork steak is cooking grab some lettuce slice the leaves up into thin stripes, and place on your plate, then add a spoonful of coconut cream and then top with grated carrot.
- When ready the pork steak should be quite firm to touch.
- Serve the steak with the prepared salad.