Welcome to my Paleo pork fillet with spicy honey sauce at Heavy2Healthy.net.
If someone mentions honey I am there, if someone mentions pork fillet then I am there too. So it is no surprise that for the latest recipe that the two of them have been combined into the most delicious recipe ever.
I’m 34 years old but it wasn’t until my early 30’s that I first discovered honey and how delicious it can be. The way the flavour melts in your mouth on top of meat, or how delicious it makes baked apples or even better how it makes the perfect sweet meatball. Oh and I can’t possibly forget my addiction to Paleo baked goods using honey as the sweetner.
In this recipe we will be combining the sweetness of honey with red peppers and then adding the spice of chilli powder to give you a delicious dinner.
This Paleo pork fillet recipe is perfect for all kinds of occasions. I prefer it for Sunday dinner but it is also perfect for date night,. Girls night in or for throwing on the barbeque during the summer months.
- 2 Pork Fillets (Tenderloin)
- 1 Red Pepper
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 tblsp honey
- ½ tsp chilli powder
- Olive oil
- Salt & pepper
- Trim any sinew of the sides and top of your fillet and put to one side.
- Chop your pepper up into small chunks.
- Add your coconut milk into a pan and add the honey chilli powder salt & pepper and heat until just boiling. Turn down to simmer and then add the peppers. Simmer until the fillet is ready.
- Put a frying pan on high heat with some olive oil and seal the fillets on all sides to keep the juices in.
- Then add your sauce with the meat and simmer with a lid on for a further 10 minutes.
- Your fillet should be firm to touch when ready.
- Serve with sweet potatoes or a selection of vegetables.