Welcome to my delicious Paleo chicken kebab recipe.
I love chicken and it always does an amazing job of filling me up and making me snack a lot less than I would normally do.
Plus even better if you shop around it can be really frugal too. We used to make a big mistake and buy huge bags of chicken breasts when we did our monthly grocery shopping. These came in at a premium and cost a small fortune and it made eating chicken rather expensive. We would also buy a pack of chicken thighs and often lots of chicken wings as well.
So what we did was swap for whole chickens instead. We will buy 8 a month to keep us going and they cost about £2 for every whole chicken we buy. Then what we will do is chop up the chicken into different parts. Then we will usually have our chicken breasts one day and then the wings, drumsticks and thighs the day after. Now all of a sudden our small chicken feeds up for two days and is so nutritious at the same time.
Well I think sometimes I end up typecast and always do the same thing with my chickens. Well my chicken breast nearly always ends up being turned into a kebab and this delicious Paleo chicken kebab recipe is our favourite version.
- ¾ Kilo Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 85g Apple Cider vinegar
- 85g Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Lemon (juice only)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Tsp Paprika
- 1 Tsp Oregano
- ½ Tsp Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Tsp Chilli Powder
- ¼ Tsp Ground Cardamom
- Pinch of Ginger
- Salt & Pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together all of the ingredients except for the chicken. Place the pieces of chicken which should be small squares in a bag or shallow dish and pour the marinade over them.
- Place in the refrigerator for at least two hours or overnight to marinate.
- Preheat the grill to medium heat.
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place onto the skewers.
- Grill the kebabs for 10 minutes or until cooked through.